Swim is on for tonight!
There is the threat of thunderstorms in the area, but it looks like we have a good shot at swimming. The head guard will make the final call at the lake if the weather goes downhill. We will be swimming the shortened course to keep it safe. Please respect the guards if they do need to make a last minute decision!